[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FSOnline.dk • View topic - Unable to Install EditVoicePack XL

Unable to Install EditVoicePack XL

The official support forum for EditVoicepack

Unable to Install EditVoicePack XL

Postby ejwells409 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:05 am

I am unable to even get into the installation before I get a window that states "Flight Simulator Folder not found". "Index was outside the bounds of the array".

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.FlightSimInfo.NormalizePathName(String path)
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.FlightSimInfo.GetFlightSimulatorInstances()
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.DataModel.FlightSimInfo.GetDefaultInstance()
at Bevelstone.EditVoicepack.Client.BasicUI.ApplicationWindow.Onloaded()

I do not have FS9 or FSX installed, only P3D_V2.4. If I select to manually locate the correct folder and then do so, it simply tells me the same thing over again and closes.

I am running Win7 64bit
ejwells409
Ny Bruger

Re: Unable to Install EditVoicePack XL

Postby Lars » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:25 am

Please post the full path of your Flight Simulator folder.

Do you have any advanced settings for your path - like reparse points (a.k.a. symbolic links) or a hidden folder in the path?
Lars
FSOnline

Postby Lars » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 am

If you are using the FSX to Prepar3d Migration tool, please let me know. I do not know exactly how it works, but from reading the description it sounds like it might be doing some things that would not work with EditVoicepack.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby ejwells409 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 pm

I am not using a migration tool. If this program works with P3D_V2 as it says it should then it should locate the directory on it's own. I don't have any hidden folders or advanced settings. The direct path to P3D_V2.4 is as follows:
D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\
ejwells409
Ny Bruger

Postby Lars » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Thank you for the extra information. I am investigating the problem and will make a solution as fast as possible.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby Lars » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Please try the following hotfix:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2737

I believe it will address the problem. If not please let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Lars
FSOnline

Postby ejwells409 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 pm

ejwells409
Ny Bruger

Return to EditVoicepack Support